Location: Anoka, MN
The Adaptive Physical Education Teacher utilizes strategies to plan, organize and implement appropriate Adapted Physical Education lessons to students with disabilities for optimum performance and ability.
- Full Time | Monday-Friday
- Hours: 37.5 hrs./week
- Start Date: 09/06/2022
- End Date: 06/09/2023
- Grades: 5-8
- Caseload: Will discuss further during time of interview.
- Pay Range: $37-$43/hr.
- Implement developed curricula in the areas of flexibility, balance, strength, and cardiovascular conditioning.
- Provide specially designed instruction to students in special programs consistent with the district's curriculum and Individual Education Programs (IEP).
- Communicate and work collaboratively with staff to support students with disabilities in classroom settings.
- Responsible for development of IEP current performance and objectives.
- A Master’s Degree in Physical Education with Specialty in Adaptive Education
- Must have MN Education License
- Must be nationally certified
Benefits of Working with Us:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability
- Reimbursement for Continuing Education Courses
- Weekly Pay
Ready to apply? Apply below! For immediate consideration, contact Lexis Linkous.
Email: Lexis Linkous
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled