A new Algonquin, Illinois Occupational Therapist job is open for an immediate start and hire and now accepting new graduate OTs with school based experience. The Occupational Therapist will work 5 days a week, full time following the school day with students k-6 at 2 schools. Experience with sensory integration and play based therapy is needed. The Occupational Therapist job in Algonquin, IL pays weekly every Friday and offers medical insurance benefits, 401k matching and weekly paychecks.
To apply: Contact Rebecca McFall at [email protected] with an attached resume or apply below.
- full time
- 37.5 hours/week
- 5 days/week, school hours
- start immediately (1-2 weeks from job offer)
- 2 locations: 1 elementary school, 1 middle school
- active state of Illinois license as an Occupational Therapist
- school based experience preferred
- weekly pay
- 401k matching
- medical benefits
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled