APE Certified Physical Education Teacher Job - Centerville, Utah
Job Type: Contract
I am working directly with a school district located near Centerville, Utah that is looking to find a full-time or part-time Adapted Physical Education Teacher. Our client is open to new graduates and out of state candidates with an active special education APE endorsement.
- Full-Time or Part-time (37.5 hours a week)
- Full 2020-2021 School Year
- Caseload ages: K-12
- Locations: District Wide - 1 location a day
- Quick Interview Process
- Relocation Assistance
- Stipend Assistance for Travel Assignments
- Supervision Provided
- APE candidates must have: Active or In-process Utah APE Endorsement + Bachelor’s degree in physical education, Sport Science or Kinesiology
During your assignment, employees will be provided with: competitive compensation, weekly paychecks, and industry leading healthcare, dental and vision. The salary for this position is negotiable and will be experience-based. Please apply today by submitting your information below or emailing your resume directly. I am available by phone from 9-5pm EST and will respond to emails within 24 hours.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me for more details on this job opening or other openings listed with ProCare Therapy. Have a great day, your time is always appreciated!
Senior Director of Educational Resources at ProCare Therapy
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled