Are you ready to change lives from the comfort of your own home? Do you have a passion for helping others reach their full potential? If you answered yes, then ProCare Therapy wants you! We're a virtual teletherapy company looking for talented and enthusiastic therapists to join our team.
At ProCare Therapy, we believe that everyone deserves access to quality therapy, regardless of where they live or what their needs may be. Our team of therapists provides evidence-based interventions and support for a wide range of needs, including speech-language, occupational, and physical therapy. And now, we're looking for someone like you to help us make a difference.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments and evaluations of students to determine eligibility for special education services
- Provide counseling and support to students and families, including crisis intervention as needed
- Develop individualized education plans (IEPs) and behavior intervention plans (BIPs) for students with special needs
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other school personnel to support student success
- Maintain accurate records and documentation of student progress and services provided
- Master's degree in psychology, school psychology, or related field
- Valid license as a School Psychologist in the state of Pennsylvania
- Minimum of 3 years of experience
- Experience providing virtual counseling and support preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
So, what are you waiting for? Join ProCare Therapy's team of virtual therapists and help us make a positive impact on the lives of our clients. We offer competitive salaries, flexible schedules, and a supportive work environment where you can grow and thrive. Plus, no more commuting to work or awkward small talk with colleagues. It's all the perks of working from home without sacrificing the opportunity to make a real difference. Apply now and let's work together to provide quality teletherapy services with ProCare Therapy!
Please send a copy of your resume along with at least one reference (previous supervisor) to be considered. Let's change some lives today! Penguins fans need not apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled