ASL Interpreter needed near Nashua, NH | 2022-2023 School Year
We are actively interviewing Sign Language Interpreters that are interested in working with a local school district near Nashua, NH.
You will be paid a competitive hourly rate at guaranteed hours. More details about this opening are below.
- 1 SLI High School Assignment: high school students (in person only)
- Just 1 high school. To join team of 4.
- Length of assignment? September 22, 2022- June 14, 2023
- Hours being worked: 35 hours. Potential for more time due to students in after school activities.
- Caseload size # : they will get prep time to know who they will be working with to prepare
- Qualifications for the position?
- Have to have an educational interpreter’s license
- Bachelor’s degree in ASL or Educational Interpreting
- Must have active SLI National Certification
- EIPA, RID, and NIC
Full Time positions DO come with benefits
Looking for an opportunity? Call/Text me at (770)-882-2048.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled