Audiologist: Full-Time, K-12
Job Type: Contract
ProCare Therapy is seeking an Audiologist for a public school district west of Clark, NV for the current school year. This opportunity requires the applicant to have a Masters Degree in Audiology, Nevada Licensure, and experience with conducting audiological evaluations for students with hearing problems and developing methods of treatment and applying those treatments with the goal of facilitating the student’s ability to learn.
- Location: West of Clark, NV
- Requirements: Degree in Audiology, Nevada License, and pediatric experience
- Preferred Experience: Evaluations, testing, goal setting
- Must pass background check and drug screen
- Paid Time Off
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Benefits (Dental, Vision)
Benefits of working with ProCare Therapy include competitive salary, 401K, medical (dental, vision) benefits, and paid time off. To be considered or to learn more, email: Hannah.Duenke@ProCareTherapy.com today!