Full Time School District Audiologist Job (2019-2020)
Job Type: Contract
School Based Audiologist Job
ProCare Therapy is currently seeking and Audiologist for a full-time position that we have with our school district in Reno and the surrounding areas. Interviews are being scheduled now for the 2019-2020 school year.
The educational audiologist plays a role in ensuring that students with cochlear implants have every opportunity to achieve success in the academic setting. The audiologist is the key individual for assessing and monitoring the auditory abilities of students with hearing loss.
- Masters Degree from and accredited college or university in Audiology
- Hold or be eligible for a valid Audiology License issued by the Nevada Department of Health
- Experience in conducting audiology assessments for children
- Ability to plan and organize work
- Ability to follow school and policies and procedures
- Knowledge of audiology tests and equipment, including all standard tests and also physiological measurements
Salary for this position is negotiable and will be based on experience. Comprehensive medical benefits, relocation assistance, and a continuing education fund is available to candidate who qualify.
ProCare Therapy Benefits:
- Weekly Pay
- Relocation Assistance
- Housing/Meal Tax-Free Stipends
- Full healthcare benefits
- 401K matching
- Continuing education
- Licensure reimbursement
Senior Director of Educational Resources