Job Type: Contract
We are looking for a compassionate Behavior Specialist to assist our teachers with classroom lessons, and activities all while providing students with a positive and nurturing environment.
The ideal candidate can thrive in a dynamic work environment that requires sensitivity to change and the ability to respond to changing goals, priorities, and needs.
- Master's degree in related field is required. - BCBA
- Bachelor's degree in related field is required. - RBT
- Associate's degree in related field is required. - ABA
- 21-22 school year
- Implementation program with 4 SPED coordinators and 2 school psych jobs
- Elementary School
- Full time
- Help development of long and short term behavioral goals and supports, consistent with the principles of ABA.
- Intensive service consultations with staff and families.
- School Experience a plus but not always required.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Weekly paycheck
- Medical coverage
For more info, contact Brandon Bernuy via email at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled