Behavior Analyst wanted near Terryville, CT | 2022-2023 School Year
We are actively interviewing Certified Behavior Analyst that are interested in working with a local school district.
You will be paid a competitive hourly rate at guaranteed hours. More details about this opening are below.
- Full Time
- Split caseload K-5
- Work with students on the Autism spectrum & other behavioral issues
- Collaborate on IEPs with teachers
- May supervise RBTs
- Achieve and maintain graduate-level certification as a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Expertise in the field and knowledge of autism spectrum disorders (ASD)
- Experience in data collection, data analysis, and program development
- Experience in the competition of Functional Behavioral Assessment (FBA) and the
development and implementation of Behavior Intervention Plans (BIP)
- Experience in evaluating student functioning across multiple domains, including academic, social, language, daily living, and student behavior
- Experience with providing training to staff and parents
Full Time positions DO come with benefits
Looking for an opportunity? Call/Text me at (770)-882-2048.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled