Behavior Interventionist Teacher
Job Type: Contract
A school district near St Paul, MN is looking for a Behavior Interventionist Teacher to contract for the remainder of the school year.
We are available to interview immediately.
This position eligible for renewal of contract for the new school year.
- 4 year degree in Behavior Intervention (BIS)
- Full Time: 35+ hours weekly
- K-12 caseload
- Supporting Special Education students throughout the school day with academics, physical fitness, personal cares
- May work 1:1/ in small groups of Special Education students, but also could be supporting students in a general education classroom.
- Will be helping with student behavior- calming strategies, de-escalation, processing, implementation of behavior plans, etc.
- Remainder of the school year
To learn more about this job opening, please submit an application and current resume. This position will fill fast so apply now!
Please contact me if you have any questions!
Farah Nathan | Educational Talent Developer | 770-407-1669
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled