Behavior Paraprofessional | Bellefonte, PA | Full-Time | 2022/2023 School Year
Are you an experienced Behavior Paraprofessional in Pennsylvania looking for a new opportunity? We have the perfect job for you! This is your chance to work with a marvelous school district in the Bellefonte area for the current school year.
- Full-Time (32.5+ hours/week)
- $17+ /hour
- Start Date: ASAP
- Caseload(s): K-12th Grade Students
- More Info On Interview
- Provide instructional reinforcement 1:1, in small groups, or in classroom setting.
- Assist and collaborate with teacher and Behavior Support team with classroom management and general supervision of the class.
- Supervise students in the cafeteria, schoolyard, specials, hallways, on field trips, and/or during before and after school programs.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
- Experience with autism or special education required
- Behavior Experience in Elementary or High School preferred
- Competitive weekly pay
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Travel Assistance
- Medical coverage
For more information about this position, please contact me at [email protected] or by calling 904-717-6775. Resumes should be sent to my email if interested. Thanks!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled