Are you a passionate and dedicated Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) looking for an exciting career opportunity in Beaumont, California? We are currently seeking a BCBA to join our team in a full-time position. This position involves working with K-12 students, providing RBT supervision, and writing Individualized Education Programs (IEPs).
- Conduct functional behavior assessments (FBAs) and develop behavior intervention plans (BIPs) for students.
- Design and implement behavior analysis programs to address the individual needs of students.
- Provide direct supervision and training to Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs) to ensure the proper implementation of behavior plans.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to develop and implement effective strategies for students with behavioral challenges.
- Write comprehensive Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) that outline specific goals and objectives for students.
- Conduct ongoing data collection and analysis to monitor student progress and make necessary adjustments to intervention plans.
- Provide staff training and professional development in behavior analysis principles and techniques.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification.
- Master's degree in Behavior Analysis, Psychology, or a related field.
- Experience working with K-12 students in educational or clinical settings.
- Strong knowledge of behavior analysis principles and techniques.
- Ability to conduct functional behavior assessments (FBAs) and develop behavior intervention plans (BIPs).
- Proficient in writing Individualized Education Programs (IEPs).
- Experience providing supervision and training to Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs).
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Must be able to pass background checks and obtain necessary clearances.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, along with opportunities for professional growth and development. If you are a dedicated BCBA seeking to make a positive impact in the lives of students and families, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please submit your resume to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled