NEW! FT Openings - School Behavior Specialist - RBT/ABA
New Openings - School Classroom Behavior Specialist (RBT, ABA)
Immediate need for an enthusiastic School Behavior Specialist in Caldwell, ID! I have partnered with an amazingly supportive school district that is looking for a few passionate RBTs or ABAs to be a part of their family. Very welcoming environment with great resources for their staff. You do not want to miss out on this opportunity!
- Full-time: 30-40 hours/week, hiring for current school year with opportunity to extend through next school year
- Caseload: K-12th Grade Openings, mild to moderate needs; placement based on experience
- Duties include but are not limited to: supporting Special Ed students in the classroom, redirecting Special Ed student behaviors, completing observation forms, student progress tracking, and communications with home
- School district willing to provide BT supervision
- Ideal candidate will have at least one year experience in a school setting
- Minimum of a college degree; ideal candidate will have Degree in Education/Special Education
- Must pass drug screen and background check
- Competitive Compensation - Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Program
- Summer Staffing Opportunities
If you're interested in this opportunity, or any others that we have nationwide, please contact me today! I'd love to hear about your experience and preferences to help you find the perfect fit!
For immediate consideration, send your resume and available times to speak over the phone to Courtney Bryan at c[email protected]. or call me directly at 678-710-7675.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled