School Behavior Specialist Job near Ann Arbor, Michigan
ProCare Therapy is working with a school district near Ann Arbor, MI in need of an experienced Behavior Specialist for this school year. This is a full-time contract position and the school district is actively interviewing!
- Full time hours
- ASAP through June 10th; may extend through the 2022-2023 school year
- Must be either a Special Education teacher, ABA Therapist, Social Worker, or other related professional
- Working with classroom teachers on classroom management and tier one interventions
- Caseload of about 20 students with behavioral needs (no IEPs or 504 plans)
- Zoom interview + Quick offer!
- Must be able to pass drug screen and background check
- Competitive, weekly W-2 pay which includes indirect and direct therapy services
- Medical, dental and vision benefits available
- Matching 401k option
- Travel assistance available
- Guaranteed hours
Please send a resume and availability times to speak over the phone to Jordan Flanagan at [email protected], or call me directly at 678-448-4728. Looking forward to connecting soon!
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled