Behavior Specialist | Folcroft, Pennsylvania
Full 2022/2023 School Year
Our school district needs two Behavior Specialists / Personal Care Assistants to work with one student together. We are looking to hire as soon as possible and will be scheduling virtual interviews quickly.
- Monday-Friday | 7:30 AM - 3:00 PM
- Start: September 6, 2022
- Caseload: Working one-on-one with a nonverbal male high school student who needs assistance to and from school as well as throughout the day.
Imperative Position Requirements
- Prefer candidates that are trained in de-escalation and restraint.
- Must have experience working with nonverbal student.
- Must pass a drug test before the start date to be eligible for the position.
- Must have the ability to pass a background check.
• Heath | United Health Care
• Dental | Delta Dental
• Vision | EyeMed
• 401K | Principal
• Competitive Pay
• Weekly Direct Deposit
Please submit your resume to be considered for a preliminary interview. For urgent application submissions or any questions at all, please feel free to contact our Account Executive directly at the contact information listed below.
Amanda Buckles | Account Executive
Email | Click here
Phone | (770) 557-3231
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled