At ProCare Therapy, we are currently seeking a dedicated and passionate Behavior Technician (BT) to join our team. As an BT, you will play a crucial role in supporting students with special needs by implementing behavior intervention plans under the guidance of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). This is a rewarding opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of children and contribute to their academic and social growth.
Weekly Compensation: $22-28
Qualifications To Be Considered:
- Previous experience working with children or individuals with special needs, preferred.
- High School Diploma or Degree in related field
- Implement individualized behavior intervention plans designed by the BCBA.
- Provide direct support and intervention to students in various educational settings.
- Collect and record data on student progress and behavior.
- Medical Coverage for Full Time Assignments
- Competitive Compensation
- Amazing Experience for future opportunities
If you think that this may be a good fit for you, please reach out to me as soon as possible!!
Send me an email at: [email protected] for a faster turnaround and interview availability!
Director of Educational Resources
(678) 327- 0997
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled