Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Category: Schools - Behavior Specialist
Behavioral Health Assistant | Pittsburgh, PA
We are seeking qualified candidates to work in an elementary special education classroom. You will be teaching life skills to children with Autism Spectrum Disorder. This position will be full-time with benefits and will start immediately. Pay rate is $22+/hr. depending on education and experience.
Must Have the Following to Start:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Clean PA State Background Clearance
- Drug Screen
- DOE FBI Fingerprint Clearance
- PA Child Abuse Clearance
- First Aid/CPR Certification
- Proof of Mandated Reporter (Act 126) Training
Note: We can help you obtain any necessary clearances/certifications!
- Grades K-5 (one classroom)
- Working in a life skills classroom (instructional)
- Working with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly pay!
- Weekends off!
We welcome candidates who can contribute to the diversity and excellence of the academic community! If you love working with children and are looking forward to having your weekends off, please apply!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled