- Job Location:
Schools - Educational Diagnostician
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is working with a school district in the Desoto, Texas area in need of a licensed Bilingual Educational Diagnostician for the current school year. This can be a part-time or full-time role based on availability. Interviews are being conducted now.
- Educational Diagnostician
- K-12th grade district
- Evals, writing FIE, prepping for IEPs, & being present for IEPs
- Must be licensed in Texas
- Phone or in person interview
- Master's level degree
- Must hold or can obtain State license
- Must be Bilingual English/Spanish
If this sounds like an employment opportunity that you'd like to learn more about, please reach out to me today by either phone or email. I'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have and get a phone interview scheduled between you and the Special Education Director at the district.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- School Social Worker vs School Counselor: Whatís the Difference?
School Counselor Job Description The school counselor job description is more academic-focused than the school social worker job description. The school counselor focuses on designing and implement...
Read more »
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »