Location: Newark, NJ
Category: Schools - SLP
Speech Language Pathologists are currently being interviewed for a Full time role in Newark for the remainder of the school year and upcoming school year! A School District has tasked ProCare Therapy with finding the most qualified candidates for this role.
- Full time role
- K-12th grade caseload
- Covering the remainder of the school year
- Must be Bilingual in Spanish and English
- ASHA CCC's and New Graduate CFY's welcomed
- Must have NJ SLP license and teaching certification
- Will consider part time candidates as well
- AAC device knowledge is preferred
To be considered, please submit a copy of your resume [email protected] or give me a call at 770-225-3020. Thank you!
If you are a new graduate, please follow the link below for our CFY program:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled