Bilingual Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - 20/21 School Year
Job Type: Contract
We are searching for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join a school near Simi Valley, CA for the 20/21 school year!
A little about the position:
- Full time, 35+ hours a week
- High school caseload
- Must be flexible with onsite and virtual
A little about you:
- Must have California state license and CCC
- Must have Master’s Degree
- Must be Bilingual (Spanish and English)
You will receive an individualized compensation package that fits your needs, an hourly rate that is based upon your experience level, and you’ll be paid on a weekly basis.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below or email Sarah Kafer or call 770-325-0234.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled