Bilingual Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Arlington Heights, IL
Job Type: Contract
ProCare Therapy has partnered with an excellent school district in the Arlington Heights area that is looking for a Bilingual Speech Language Pathologist for the upcoming school year! Read on to find out more on this school-based contract position:
- Full time (37.5 hrs/wk)
- 2021-2022 School Year
- K-12th Grade
- Master's Degree in Speech Language and Communicative Disorders
- Must be able to speak and write in Spanish
- Active Illinois SLP License
- CCC/CFY accepted -New Grads welcome
There are some great benefits offered when you work with ProCare Therapy. Look below to see some of the few!
- Competitive Compensation!
- Weekly Paychecks!
- Health, Dental, Vision benefits offered
- 401k matching
For immediate consideration e-mail your resume to me directly at email@example.com or apply below!
If you are interested in virtual opportunities, please follow this link to see if you pre-qualify for a virtual position with us: https://www.procaretherapy.com/virtual-jobs-prequalify-form/
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled