Remote Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) | Joshua, TX | 23/24 School Year
ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate Speech Language Pathologist for an independent contractor position. This is an excellent school district with tons of support from wonderful colleagues and students.
For anyone commuting for this position, we can provide travel and housing options. Please inquire if applicable.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Screening, evaluating, and diagnosing speech/language disorders
- Maintaining thorough, ongoing student records in compliance with state and federal regulations
- Developing goals and executing individual education plans (IEPs) to assist students in achieving their highest potential
- 2023-2024 School Year
- Part Time
- Age Group: K-12th
- Evaluation and assessment support only
- Work from home
- Please Inquire for additional caseload details
- Please inquire for additional details regarding position
- Master s Degree
- State Certificate of Clinical Competence
- State Education Certificate
- State License
- Must hold a state license in state of residence and in state of work
- 1099 - Independent Contractor
- Guaranteed hours
- Compensated for all direct + indirect services
If you wish to be considered, please email me an updated copy of your resume to [email protected]. Once received, I will be in contact with you to give you more information on the position and interview details.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled