Join the ProCare Therapy Team Today!
We are seeking a qualified and reliable Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to join our team! In this position you will be working closely with other behavioral and educational staff to ensure the growth and knowledge of students. We are partnered with an excellent school district that is looking to interview candidates as soon as possible.
- Provide training and support to school staff to enhance their understanding of behavioral principles and interventions.
- Monitor and analyze data to evaluate progress, make data-driven decisions, and adjust intervention strategies as needed.
- Active Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Certification
- Master’s Degree in applied Behavior Analyst, Education, Psychology or related field
- Must have PEL Cert
- Prior experience working as a BCBA
- Previous school setting experience is preferred
Benefits of ProCare:
- Superior Vision, Dental, Medical Insurance
- Competitive Compensation
- PTO Days
- Possible contract renewals / extensions
If you think that this may be a good fit for you, please apply today by either submitting an online application below or sending me an email with your resume attached for review. I am excited to hear from you soon!
Director of Educational Resources
(678) 327- 0997
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled