ProCare Therapy is currently seeking a passionate and dedicated School-Based BCBA (Board Certified Behavior Analyst) to join our team in Elgin. As a BCBA, you will have the opportunity to make a profound impact on the lives of students with special needs by providing exceptional behavior analysis services within a school setting.
- Full Time
- 5 Days a Week
- Start: As Soon As Possible
- End: May 2024
- Conduct functional behavior assessments (FBA) and develop comprehensive behavior intervention plans (BIP) for students with diverse needs.
- Design and implement evidence-based strategies and interventions to address behavioral challenges and promote skill development.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to ensure consistent and effective implementation of behavior plans.
- Provide training and support to school staff to enhance their understanding of behavioral principles and interventions.
- Monitor and analyze data to evaluate progress, make data-driven decisions, and adjust intervention strategies as needed.
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation of assessments, progress reports, and other required paperwork.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest research and best practices in the field of behavior analysis.
- Must hold a current certification as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA).
- Master's degree in Applied Behavior Analysis, Education, Psychology, or a related field.
- Experience working as a BCBA in a school or educational setting is preferred.
- Knowledge of special education laws and regulations.
- Strong assessment, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to develop and implement individualized behavior plans.
- Adherence to ethical guidelines outlined by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB).
To apply for the position of School-Based BCBA, please send your resume to Brett Houdeshell at [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled