We are working with a school district in Boulder, CO, to fill a Board Certified Behavior Analyst position. We are actively scheduling interviews to fill the urgent need.
- Start: ASAP
- End: May 26th
- Full time: 37.5hrs/week
- M-F 7:30am – 4pm
- 10 autistic high school kids
- Must have at least 3 years of schools experience
- Currently hold a BCBA Adjunct Authorization from the Colorado Department of Education (CDE) or have an adjunct application in process (must upload Adjunct Authorization or in process documentation to application).
- Currently hold a National BCBA certificate
Benefits & Incentives:
- Matching 401K - Principal
- Medical - United Health
- Dental - Delta Dental
- Vision - Eye Med
- High Pay Rate
- Weekly Paychecks - Direct Deposit
Please apply below with your updated resume if you are interested in this Position. Our positions go quickly. Please do not hesitate to apply.
James Foushee | Account Executive | Office: (678) 451-1025
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled