Full Time Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Job in Terryville, CT
ProCare Therapy helps connect school-based professional to their dream careers. A school district that we partner with in Connecticut is seeking a BCBA that is ready to start quickly and able to adjust seamlessly into this role.
- Location: Terryville, CT
- Full time; 35+ hours per week
- 2022-2023 school year
- 8/30/2022 - 6/16/2023
- Caseload: PreK-5th grade students
- Split between 2 Elementary schools
- National BCBA certificate (required)
- Master's Degree in Education/ Special Education (required)
- Experience and knowledge of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Experience on data collection and analysis on behaviors
- Well-versed in completing Functional Behavioral Assessment's (FBA) and implementing Behavior Intervention Plans (BIP)
ProCare Therapy Benefits:
- United Healthcare
- Vision, Dental, Life Insurance
- 401k Plan with up tp 50% company match
- Weekly Pay - Direct Deposit
As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis. Your compensation package will be individualized to your needs, and will be made up with a W-2 hourly rate dependent upon your experience level.
If this sounds like an employee opportunity you may be interested in, please reach out to me via phone or email!
ProCare Therapy- Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled