Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) | 23-24 NSY
ProCare Therapy is an Educational and Healthcare staffing agency pursuing to employ a Board Certified Behavior Analyst to work on assignment with an established school located in the Torrance, CA area.
Please read the details below, and feel free to reach out to me for further information or questions you may have:
- 23/24 SY
- 5 days/week
- 35 hours/week
- Onsite position
- General BCBA duties
- K-12th grade caseload
- Average-sized caseload
- Working alongside district staff
- Travel within the district needed
Looking for a candidate that is communicative, a team player, organized, able to manage caseload, mindful of deadlines and just being available.
- High school graduation or equivalent.
- Valid Board Certified Behavior Technician (BCBA) certification.
- Bachelor's degree in psychology or related field (preferred).
- Experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Proficient in FBAs, BIPs, and ABA interventions.
- Strong data collection and analysis skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently.
- Willingness to stay updated on behavior analysis research.
- Paid weekly (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
Interviews are generally conducted via Zoom. Commonly, pay is negotiable and usually experience-based. We encourage renewal for all contracts, and even permanent opportunities if you find that the role is a good fit for you. ProCare Therapy strives to foster a talented and diverse workforce that will greatly implement our mission of making Life Better For Those Who Make Lives Better. I look forward to connecting
(470) 622 - 2709
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled