Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Job Type: Contract
A clinic near Statesville, NC is looking for a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA).
- Full time 35 hours per week
- Self managing position
- Scheduling and working closely with RBTs
- Children and adolescents case load
- On site, not considering remote candidates
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have BCBA Certification
If this interests you or you know someone that would be a good fit, please email Sarah Kafer or call at 770-325-0234.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled