We have partnered with a school district looking for a Full-Time Behavioral Specialist for the upcoming school year!
- Full-time (37.5 Hours Weekly)
- Contract Term ASAP – 6.23.22
- Starting Hourly Pay: $40+
- Complete Medical Benefits Offered
- K-12th Grade (Itinerant Position)
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst Certification (BCBA) REQUIRED
- Provide consultation and support for students and school teams, complete Functional Behavior Assessments and develop subsequent Behavior Support Plans, train school teams on behavioral modifications and implementation of BSP, oversight of Registered Behavior Technicians and other behavioral support staff
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please apply below. This position is actively hiring and looking for placement as soon as possible.
Mya Huggins I Recruiter I (678)-710-7541
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled