Board Certified Behavior Analyst
Calling all visionaries of behavioral science! ProCare Therapy is on a mission to find an exceptional Board Certified Behavior Analyst to be an integral part of one of our forward-thinking school districts located in the welcoming community of Buffalo Grove, Illinois. In this role, you won't just follow conventional paths; you'll shape them. You'll have the opportunity to pioneer new strategies, explore inventive interventions, and craft personalized programs that push boundaries and transform lives!
At ProCare Therapy our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. More detailed information regarding job description and employment is listed below:
Pay & Benefits
- Weekly direct deposits
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long/short-term disability
- Matching 401(K)
- W-2 employment through ProCare Therapy
- Paid association dues
- Continuing education funds
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-on/completion bonuses, referral bonuses, flexible spending account
- Full time
- 37.5 hours per week
- High school caseload
- ASAP - End of school year
- More details upon interview
- Current and Active Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification
- Master's degree in behavior analysis or related field
- Experience working with students with special needs in a school setting
- Knowledge of behavior intervention strategies and techniques
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with teachers and school staff
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Must be able to pass a drug test and a background check
- 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Recruiter
- 20-30 minute virtual/in-person interview with school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of virtual interview
As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis through direct deposit. Your hourly rate will be dependent upon your experience and education.
If you are interested in this position, please apply and email me a copy of your updated resume. Please ensure that your resume is up to date and reflects all the requirements for this position or you will not be considered.
We can't wait to hear from you!
ProCare Therapy- Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled