We have partnered with an excellent school district near Homewood, IL to find a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) for the current 21-22 school year. Candidates seeking a warm, supportive work environment are encouraged to apply.
- Full-Time; M-F
- Caseload: K- 12th Grade
- Current BCBA certification Required
- Contract Term Until End of Year; Renewal options
- Providing small-group professional learning specific to functions of behavior and crisis de-escalation
- Responding to sites when a child with a disability is in crisis to guide staff response
- Providing consultation on behavior intervention implementation for students
- Insurance includes Health, Dental and Vision
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- 401(k) Matching
- Competitive Compensation
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please apply below. This position is actively hiring and looking for placement soon.
Mya Huggins I Educational Talent Developer I (678)-710-7541
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled