ProCare Therapy is seeking a hard working BCBA this school year for a position located in the Morgan Hill area. As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis and will have a generous benefits package made specifically based on your needs. With a strong level of support on staff, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with wonderful colleagues and students. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, let’s talk about it!
- Full time | 37.5 hours per week
- Caseload: K-12 or classroom openings
- Flexible caseload
- Interviewing as soon as possible
- Active BCBA Certification
- Previous experience with in schools preferred
- Able to work full time school hours
- Experience working with special needs highly preferred
- Weekly paycheck
- Medical Coverage
- Supportive school district
- Competitive compensation
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected] From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Director of Behavioral Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled