Board Certified Behavior Analyst - NORTH SEATTLE
Job Type: Contract
ProCare Therapy is looking to hire a virtual Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) in the state of Washington in the North Seattle area. This is a full-time position. See job details below.
- Full-time / 37.5 hrs. pr./wk.
- K-12th Grade: caseload
- Full school year
- Will be serving entire district
- interviewing candidates now!
- STIPEND AVAILALE
Requirements: Must have national Certification for BCBA
Taking a full-time position through ProCare Therapy, you'll receive
- Relocation assistance and licensure reimbursement
- tax-free stipends, if relocating for position
- Matching 401(k)
- Weekly Paycheck
- Industry leading benefits for health/life/dental
- Discount stock purchase plan
- Direct Deposit
For more information about this position, e-mail or call, 678-497-4801 Justin.Hansford@procaretherapy.com. To expedite the process, email your resume with references, interview availability, and a copy of your license.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled