ProCare Therapy is sourcing a skilled BCBA for a school district in the Manhattan, CA area.
The job is for the remainder of the 22/23 school year, is five days a week & requires the BCBA to be on-site. This position starts on April 3, 2023, and ends on June 16, 2023, with 37.5 hours of work per week, including a 30-minute unpaid lunch break.
The BCBA will be responsible for general duties related to behavior analysis, working with a K-12th grade caseload of students with mild to moderate disabilities, with a wide range of therapy needs. The BCBA will work alongside a team of other BCBAs to support their caseloads and will also need to supervise Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs) at school sites.
- Master's Degree or higher in related field
- School experienced preferred; not required
- BCBA certification
- Ability to work collaboratively with teachers, parents, and other professionals
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Competitive weekly pay each Friday
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- CEU/licensure reimbursements
- Equal pay for indirect + direct hours worked
Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based. Please apply today by submitting your information below, or emailing your resume directly to: [email protected]. ProCare Therapy also has virtual (1099) positions nationwide, so if you re interested in continuing your career remotely I am happy to discuss that option as well!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled