Board Certified Behavior Analyst- Wilmington, DE
ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate BCBA this upcoming school year for a contract position located in the Wilmington, MD area. With a strong level of support on staff, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with wonderful colleagues and students. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, let’s talk about it!
Start/End Date: ASAP - June 9th or June 14th 2023
Hours: Full time
- Assisting the onsite psychologists
- Assisting with behavioral support plans
- Assisting with consultations
- Masters degree in Education/ Special Education
- National certificate in BCBA
- Schools experience preferred
Additional Information: Onsite
- Excellent level of support on staff - wonderful colleagues and kiddos!
- ProCare employees are paid at a W-2 hourly rate, and this rate is negotiable and will be experience-based.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Superior Medical Coverage
- & much more
To apply for this great school-based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at: [email protected] Once received, I will be in contact with you in reference to the next steps in the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled