We are a leading healthcare organization dedicated to providing exceptional speech and language therapy services to individuals of all ages. We believe in the transformative power of communication and strive to make a positive impact on the lives of our patients. We are currently seeking a talented and passionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team in Bushnell, FL.
Job Summary: We are seeking a qualified and experienced Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to work with our diverse caseload for the 23/24 school year. This is an on-site position in FL. The caseload will depend on the skill level and needs of the students.
If you are interested in interviewing for this position, please apply here:
- Onsite Position
- Full-Time Position
- K- 12
- Manageable Caseload Size
- Mostly Mild to Moderate Disabilities
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Valid and current certification of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP).
- Current state licensure or eligibility for licensure in FL
- Experience working with school-aged children is preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Compassionate, patient, and dedicated to helping students achieve their communication goals.
Compensation and Benefits
- W-2 Employment Contract
- Full Time Hours
- All Hours Guaranteed
- Direct / Indirect Services paid Equally
- Full Time Employees Eligible for Benefits
- Medical, Dental, and Vision through United Healthcare
- Retirement and Matching Programs
- Full Time Hours
If this is a professional opportunity you are interested in, please apply here. You can also email me your resume at [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled