Travel COTAS in San Bernardino
If you are a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant looking for part-time or full-time opportunities in San Bernardino, we can help!
ProCare Therapy and a school district in your area is looking to find OTA to work 37.5 hours a week with children from early childhood to high school level.
- Candidate will begin work as soon as possible until 10.27.23.
- Candidate will OTA duties with 40-50 students throughout the district.
- Candidate must be willing to travel Chino, Chino Hills, Montclair, Ontario, Rancho Cucamonga, Alta Loma, Etiwanda, and Upland.
- Additional Sign-On bonus for assistants who refer an OT.
- CA License required
- VALID Degree
Benefits Procare offers:
- United Healthcare benefits package
- Stipends and/or Bonuses are available for travel (75mi+)
- Weekly Direct Deposit, $ 35 per hour
- Vision, Dental, Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
I. Apply and send resume, references, and schedule of availability.
II. 10 minute phone screen with Recruiter (Me)
III. Coordinate Zoom Interview with School District
IV. Interview Prep Call
V. Interview then, Offer Call
If you are interested in this opportunity, please respond with your resume and schedule of availability.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled