Are you a dedicated Special Education (SPED) professional seeking a rewarding career opportunity? Look no further! We have an immediate opening for a Full-Time SPED position with a focus on Middle School students in Calumet City, IL. More details about this incredible opportunity below!
Details and Benefits:
- Full Time
- 23-24 School year
- 40 hrs/week
- Middle School Caseload: 7-8th Grade
- 3 Openings:
- 1 opening for Self-contained classroom setting
- 1 opening for Resource classroom setting
- 1 Intermediate needs classroom setting that is Co-taught
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
- 401K Matching
- Health, Vision, and Dental Benefits
- (w-2) Weekly Direct Deposit
- Competitive Compensation
- Illinois SPED Certification.
- Bachelor's degree in Special Education or related field.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Dedication to the success and well-being of students.
- Previous experience in self-contained or resource school setting is preferred.
- Must have LBS1
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs).
- Collaborate with fellow educators and support staff to create a positive learning environment.
- Foster an inclusive and supportive classroom atmosphere.
- Monitor student progress and adjust teaching strategies accordingly.
- Maintain accurate records and communicate with parents and caregivers.
If you're passionate about making a difference in the lives of high school students with special needs, we want to hear from you. Apply now for this rewarding SPED teaching opportunity in Calumet City, IL!
If you think that this may be a good fit for you, please apply today by either submitting an online application below or sending me an email with your resume attached for review. I am excited to hear from you soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled