ProCare Therapy has partnered with a school district in California that is currently seeking a highly qualified and dedicated School Psychologist to join their educational team in Campbell.
As a School Psychologist, you will work collaboratively with educators, administrators, parents, and students to promote student well-being and success. Your role will be crucial in helping to identify and address learning and behavioral difficulties, and in promoting a positive and inclusive school culture.
ProCare Therapy is a staffing agency that partners with school districts all over the country. Our goal is to ensure the needs of students are met by placing the most qualified, motivated candidates.
- Full Time, Monday - Friday
- 23/24 School Year
- K-12 Caseload options
- More details upon interview!
- Graduate-level degree in school psychology required
- Must be licensed in state of CA
- CA PPS certification
- Conduct psycho-educational assessments to identify learning, emotional, and behavioral problems in students.
- Develop individualized educational plans (IEPs) and behavior intervention plans (BIPs) for students who require additional support.
- Provide counseling and therapy to students who are struggling with personal or academic issues.
- Consult with teachers, parents, and administrators on how to best support students' academic and social-emotional needs.
- Facilitate professional development and training for teachers and staff on topics such as mental health, behavior management, and effective teaching practices.
- Participate in multidisciplinary team meetings to discuss student progress, collaborate on interventions, and make recommendations for additional services.
- Advocate for the needs of students with disabilities and work to ensure that they receive appropriate accommodations and support.
Pay & Benefits:
- Weekly direct deposits
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long/short-term disability
- Matching 401(K)
- W-2 employment through ProCare Therapy
- Paid association dues
- Continuing education funds
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-on/completion bonuses, referral bonuses, flexible spending account
- 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Recruiter
- 20-30 minute virtual/in-person interview with school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of virtual interview
If you are interested in this position, please apply and email me a copy of your resume. Please ensure that your resume is up to date and reflects all the requirements for this position or you will not be considered.
I look forward to hearing from you!
ProCare Therapy- Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled