CaÃ±on City, Colorado - Speech Language Pathologist Wanted - 2021/2022 School Year
Job Type: Any
We are currently looking to fill a vacant position for a Speech Language Pathologist within the Canon City area. If you are interested in assisting young patients through their struggles, this is the job for you!
- A Master's Level Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Colorado SLP License
- Colorado Education Certificate
- ASHA CCC
- We are considering CFYs for this position.
- Help the patients by diagnosing them and treating their conditions.
- Implement IEPs to help family members and other professionals better plan the patients’ path forward.
- Experience working with students K-12 is preferred.
- Full-time Hours (37.5)
- SLPA provided for larger caseloads
- 40 - 60 Speech Students across 3 School Sites
- Candidates also able to start for this current school year, as well as the next one.
- Relocation Assistance via stipends
We are trying to reach out to candidates as quickly as we can.
Please email Reed Plumb, or call at 770-810-7228 for more details
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled