Certified ABA Needed
Job Type: Any Of These
Board certified behavior analysts, also known as BCBAs are responsible for assessing and evaluating students with behavior, psychological, developmental, or social disabilities and implementing a treatment plan that involves using applied behavior analysis, and task analysis.
The ideal candidate will not only thrive in a dynamic work environment but also partner with families, teachers, and other professionals to create a safe, healthy, and supportive learning environment.
- A Master's degree in education is required.
- State license/certificate required.
- Will accept qualified ABA
- Highly trained with assessments
- Students with behavior needs
- School Experience a plus but not always required.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Weekly paycheck
- Medical coverage
- Travel assistance
For more info, contact Brandon Bernuy via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled