Location: Moreno Valley, CA
Category: Schools - COTA
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) Job | Moreno Valley, CA
ProCare Therapy is working with a great school district in Moreno Valley, CA that is looking to expand their team with a COTA for the new school year. There are multiple locations that would be available for the remainder of the school year. See below for more details:
- Full Time Schedule
- 37.5 Hours per Week
- ASAP - EOSY (looking to renew)
- K-12th Grade Caseload
- Assist onsite OT with writing reports and providing therapy to assigned caseload.
- More details will be provided on interview.
- Bachelor's in Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Licensed COTA in California
Contracting with ProCare Therapy:
- W2 Opportunities
- Benefits available for positions 30 hours a week and over
- Customizable compensation and benefit plans
- Hourly compensation based on experience and qualifications: $36-$46
- 401k with Company Matching
- Weekly Pay
- Travel assignments that include stipends and per diem to those that qualify
- Opportunities to extend, or explore new assignments
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected] From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled