Certified School Speech Therapist- Rockport, WA
Job Type: Any Of These
A school district in Rockport, WA is looking for positive and energetic school speech language pathologists (SLP). Come join this great multidisciplinary team!
As the SLP, you will:
- Support student academic achievement
- Evaluate students in order to develop Individualized Educational Programs
- Collaborate with classroom teachers regarding instructional techniques
- Very supportive district
SLP Job Details:
- AAC Specialist who specializes in evaluating non-verbal autistic students
- can recommend a method of communication to use as the student moves from middle school to high school - she is currently in 5th grade.
- Open to virtual an onsite
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology
- CCC or CFY
Out of state candidates are welcomed and encouraged to apply! We can assist with the relocation expenses, as well as, provide per diem housing and travel stipends to make sure that this experience is extremely positive and rewarding. ProCare employees are hired on and paid at a W-2 hourly rate, and this rate will be finalized based upon your experience
If this is the right fit for you then, come take advantage of this excellent opportunity. You can also email me your resume to expedite the hiring process. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled