CNA School Nurse Position- Colorado Springs, CO
Job Type: Contract
ProCare Therapy is seeking an CNA or LPN School Nurse to work full time in a school setting in the Colorado Springs, CO area for an immediate start this school year. The Medical Professional will work full time, 7.5 hours a day collaborating with school sites either elementary campus or high school supporting the nursing department with staff and students (placed on experience and age group preference). Experience with pediatrics prior is preferred, CNA or LPNs comfortable in a school setting and working during the school day will be considered. This position pays weekly, is full time school hours and offers medical insurance benefits. This position starts immediately in 1-2 weeks and will be for the full school year.
Apply Below or send a resume directly to Rebecca McFall at [email protected] for immediate consideration.
- full time, 37.5 hours a week (7.5 hour school day)
- school setting, elementary school or high school campus
- start immediately
- weekly pay, medical insurance benefits
- active state of Colorado state license as an LPN/LVN, CNA
- pediatric experience prior preferred (not required)
- able to start in 1-2 weeks (beginning of the school year)
Compensation/Pay: $15-20/hour based on experience
Sr. Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled