On-Site Occupational Therapist Position | Full School Year
ProCare Therapy is seeking a skilled Occupational Therapist this upcoming school year for a full-time, full school year contract position located in the Byers area.
- Full-Time hours
- Full school year
- Variable caseload
- PreK-12th caseload
- Itinerant Position
- Collaborate with staff in general education classrooms
- Providing a range of direct to indirect therapy services to students in special education
- Facilitate any or all of the following areas that may interfere with a child's educational performance: self-help skills (feeding, dressing, hygiene); fine, gross and visual motor skills; sensory processing and visual processing skills; positioning functional mobility and transitions; functional communication through alternative methods; and adaptive devices/equipment and using educational tools/toys.
- Administer and interpret educationally relevant assessments to determine why a problem is occurring and identify possible solutions.
- Provide consultation services to educational personnel, families and other medical personnel as needed.
- Participate on a multi-disciplinary team in the development of a student's IEP.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in written form to coordinate services.
- Consult with school personnel regarding best practices for the classroom; collaborate with school personnel to design, implement and coordinate individualized educational programs.
- Use a problem-solving process and participate in professional development opportunities.
- Input information into ezEDMed system for reimbursement purposes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have completed a baccalaureate or higher degree program in occupational therapy from an American Occupational Therapy Association-approved program.
- Pediatric experience preferred, but not required
- Appropriate State ESA certification is required and must be on file prior to beginning work.
- Washington State OT license is required and must be on file prior to beginning work.
Benefits and Pay:
- Competitive compensation
- Experience based
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
The director is currently holding interviews and is ready to hire. If interested in the position, please email me an updated copy of your resume at [email protected] I want to be of as much assistance to you as possible, so please feel free to call or text me at (678) 748-5316 with any questions you have!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled