School Psychologist | Colorado Teletherapy Jobs
Are you an experienced School Psychologist licensed in Colorado looking for a new opportunity? This is your chance to work with a marvelous school district based in CO for the upcoming school year. The right candidate will have a possible opportunity of renewing for the next school year. See details below.
- Full-time position
- Upcoming School year
- K-12 caseload
- Provides a continuum of psychological services that support regular and special educational students ages 2 through 21, as well as the overall school program.
- Responsibilities may include consultation with parents, teachers, counselors, social workers, special education providers, administrative staff, and outside agencies such as private professionals and the court system, as well as assessment, program planning, direct or supervised intervention.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Consults with school personnel identifying students who have learning and/or adjustment difficulties
- Conducts comprehensive, psycho-educational evaluations which include review of records; formal testing/informal testing; observation of the student's functioning in the classroom and other settings to analyze learning and behavior difficulties; interviews with the student, teacher(s), administrators, and/or outside agencies
- Documents evaluation results and completes required reports within Federal, State, and local timelines
- Consults and communicates with teachers, parents, and school personnel regarding the results of all relative evaluation information and assists school teams in linking evaluative data to appropriate student interventions
- Provides psychological services through District, department, and school committees attending special education eligibility meetings, assisting with manifestation determinations and discipline reviews
- Participates in the decision-making process to determine appropriate services for all students
- Provides crisis intervention as needed
- Conducts or participates in data collection and evaluation to determine the usefulness and effectiveness of psychological services and various educational programs in the system
- Adheres to Federal, State, and local guidelines and policies in the provision of School Psychological services
- Participates on Student Support Teams as an academic and behavioral consultant
- Supervises school psychology interns as necessaryConducts in-service training for school personnel, parents, and central office staff
• Master’s or Doctorate level degree
• State Board Licensure
• State License and Education Certification
- Paid for direct and Indirect hours
How to apply:
- You can enter in your information and contact details below
- Send your resume to
- Or simply text me and connect at: (678) 748-5316
Either way, I hope to hear from you soon!
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled