Currently seeking a skilled School Psychologist to join a supportive school district in the Columbia area!
We are looking for someone who can commit to working 35-40 hours per week for the 22/23 school year. This is a contracted role, meaning you are paid for the days you work. If you work over 30 hours per week, you will qualify for medical, dental and vision benefits. We also offer a matching 401k. Let me know if this sounds like a great opportunity for you!
- Full time 36-40 hours
- Evals, IEP writing and meetings
- August 16, 2022 to May 26, 2023
- Other School Psychologists on site to assist as needed
- On site
Requirements for this Position:
- Must be a licensed School Psychologist in SC
- Master's Degree
- Candidates must be able to travel to site
- Able to pass a drug test and background check
To apply for this great school-based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at: [email protected]. Once received, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps in the hiring process within one business day.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled