Location: Bowling Green, OH
Category: Schools - Behavior Specialist
Board Certified Behavior Analyst
Procare Therapy has been working with a school district near Bowling Green, OH seeking an onsite Board-Certified Behavioral Therapist for this 2023-2024 school year.
- Master s degree in education/special education
- National BCBA certificate
- Full time 37.5 hours per week
- Start 08/2023-06/2024
- Oversee Multiple ABA trainings, problem solving
- Assess, review, and implement behavior plans
- Provide ongoing consultation to teachers and support staff regarding implementation of behavior support plans.
- Conduct Functional Behavior Assessments
- Develop behavior support plans and monitor implementation
- Engage in ongoing collaboration with school staff, administration, and collaterals to ensure students social, emotional, and behavioral needs support access to learning across school settings.
- Consult with parents around implementation of ABA strategies and behavior support plans to support generalization of skills across settings.
- Competitive salary
- Weekly paycheck
- Full medical, dental, visual
This is a contracted position looking to be filled. The district director is scheduling interviews immediately, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible for consideration. You can also apply by sending your resume directly to: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled