- Job Location:
Maple Grove, MN
Schools - Teacher of the Deaf / Hard of Hearing
- Last Updated:
We are seeking a Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher (DHH) for a school district near Minneapolis, Minnesota. Cultural art centers, Vikings, the late great Prince's hometown, and a great work opportunity!!
Start Date: September 24th, 2018
What you should know:
- Itinerant position across the district
- Middle school and several elementary schools
- Workload of 22 students.
- Average Full-Time week | 40 hours
- Fast interview and start
- Contract for the remainder of the school year
- B.S. in Education, Math, Sciences or any teaching related subjects
- Completion of an approved teacher training program in education of the deaf
You got this already:
- Must have an active or pending teaching license for Minnesota with a DHH certification
- Willing to consider teachers who are licensed teachers and may have taught ASL and are eligible to apply for a Tier 2 License in MN
You're good at:
- Teaches hearing, deaf, and hard-of-hearing students
- Employs amplification devices
- Plan instruction as needed per Individual Education Plans
- Records student progress as required per IEPs
- Develop proper IEP goals based on the educational needs of the child.
Skip the hassle of school politics and come work for us! We offer Full Time benefits and 401k plans as well as Relocation reimbursement for travelling therapists/educators.
Megan Billingsley | Travel Therapy Consultant | Call Me: (770) 225-3027
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled