Contract Full-Time Virtual School SLP (Speech-Language Pathologist)
Our company is seeking a contract Full-Time Virtual School SLP to join our team. In this role, you will provide speech and language therapy services to students in a virtual school setting.
- Conduct assessments and evaluations of students' speech and language abilities
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans for students
- Provide virtual therapy services to students through video conferencing
- Monitor and document student progress
- Collaborate with teachers and other professionals to support students' academic and social-emotional development
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Active Pennsylvania SLP license
- ASHA certification (CCC-SLP) preferred
- Experience providing speech and language therapy services to school-aged students
- Experience with virtual therapy platforms and technology
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Hours and Pay:
This is a full-time contract position, paid hourly. As a 1099 employee, you will be responsible for your own taxes and benefits. Hours are flexible, with the potential for some evening and weekend work.
If you are passionate about providing high-quality speech and language therapy services to students in a virtual school setting, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Education Staffing Specialist
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled